What is kratom tea good for?
Mitragyna speciosa or Kratom is an herbal compound with Southeast Asian origins that has taken the botanical industry by storm. This herbal substance aims to help with daily stress. It does this in a natural way, reflecting the fast-paced world we live in today.
People are becoming more conscious. This has led to increased awareness of the potential of Kratom to help with issues faced in daily life. Consequently, the market has grown exponentially. Mitragyna Speciosa is available in many types on the market today.
In addition, different types were used traditionally in Thailand and Indonesia. We will explain these types in detail.
As the demand for Mitragyna speciosa grows, an influx of brands can be seen in the industry. While all these brands claim to be the best place to buy Kratom from, given the variety of brands, it can still be daunting for beginners in the world of speciosa to pick a brand. Simultaneously, before one starts using it is important to know the ins and outs of the herbal substance.
This article explains all there is to know about mitragyna Speciosa. We will discuss the different strains, as well as its legality around the world. You will learn what it is after reading this. Additionally, you will discover which place offers the best products.
What is Kratom?
Before delving into any other query, the most important question to answer is what is Kratom? Mitragyna speciosa is a botanical evergreen tree that is native to the Southeast Asian region.
While Kratom has only gained popularity in the West in recent years, it has been a herbal remedy in Thailand since at least the 19th century. The history of speciosa dates to farmers chewing raw leaves and or making tea to give them productivity and focus boost.
Belonging to the Rubiaceae or coffee family of plants Kratom’s effects stem from many alkaloids present in it. Two of these alkaloids are Mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. Both alkaloids hit the opioid receptors in your brain which is why Kratom is often misrepresented as an opiate which is not even close to what Kratom is.
This misrepresentation stems from it not being approved by the Food and Drug Administration however, according to customer experiences with various strains, they deny the perception of it as an opiate. Warm milk is used as a traditional remedy for sleep. Milk and dairy hits the opiate receptors. Warm milk enhances that effect.
How does Kratom affect you?
This question is where things get a little confusing for people who are still on the fence about buying Kratom. While the FDA has not yet approved Kratom and there has not been any conclusive research done that proves its benefits, anecdotal reports do. The effects and benefits of kratom and side effects will vary from person to person.
Fermentation is something that we hear about with mitragyna speciosa sometimes. Fermenting creates an alkaloid change within the leaves. This fermentation creates a more relaxing feel.
Kombucha is an example of another fermented beverage that’s good for you! We have made our own Kombucha tea in the past and learned about the Kombucha Scoby and why it is so beneficial.
A kombucha scoby is a symbiotic culture of bacteria. The scoby is a cellulose mat that houses the bacteria and yeast cultures that turn sweet tea into kombucha. A new or “baby” scoby is produced each time you make kombucha, and the scoby also helps turn sweet tea into more kombucha. It is like how sourdough bread bakers have a “mother” dough or sourdough “starter.”
That starter is a unique collection of yeasts that needs to be “fed” with flour and water and is used to make more loaves of sourdough. It is the exact same story, except instead of flour and water, scoby need to be fed with tea and sugar. And instead of producing sourdough, scoby produce kombucha.
Brewing a batch of kombucha tea is exciting and teaches us a lot about bacteria and yeast. Brewing kombucha or fermented tea takes some time, but the benefits are rewarding. Whether you like green tea, black tea, or kratom tea the benefits are amazing.
Sweet tea is still one of my favorites. Kratom products or tea can be fermented and used to create a new type of experience. Fermentation changes the properties of plants, including kratom, and can change both the effect profile and the potency.
Most dark red vein kratom is fermented for about 3 days by wrapping in a plastic bag then drying completely. Fermenting the leaves themselves gives it a more relaxing experience. Fermentation can be utilized in many areas of culinary preparation for amazing benefits.
What are the different strains of Kratom?
There are four colors of Kratom veins.
These colors are determined by the plant’s maturity, recipe, and drying process. These vein colors are then further divided into specific Kratom strains according to where the Kratom was grown. Following are the four vein colors of Kratom and its properties.
White Vein Kratom
Known to be the most potent of the four veins of Kratom White Vein Kratom is perfect for veteran Kratom users. As far as beginners are concerned, they may have a tough time adjusting to the potency of this vein.
- Harvesting/Drying Process: White Vein is harvested when the leaves of the tree are still young, and its veins are light green. After the leaves are harvested, they are dried completely indoors without any light on them.
- Tang Qua are white veined leaves that are picked at the earlier stages of their maturity. These leaves tend to be energizing, uplifting and focusing to the user.
- Potency: As mentioned above, White Vein is the most potent of the four veins and the reason for that is the harvesting procedure utilized. Since White Vein is harvested at the earliest stage, the Mitragynine content in it is the highest out of any other Pure vein. This makes it unusually potent which is why it is not a recommended vein for beginners to start with.
- Effects: While there has not been any conclusive research on the effects of White Vein , customer experiences suggest that this vein has energy and alertness boosting effect.
Green Vein Kratom
In terms of potency, Green Vein Kratom falls right in the middle of the road between White Vein and Red Vein . Not only is it the ideal vein for beginners to start with, but its potency is also as such that it does not require an elongated period to adapt to it.
- Harvesting/Drying Process: For Green Vein, the harvesting takes place in the middle of the tree’s life cycle. Next, in most instances, Green leaves are dried indoors first in an air-conditioned room after which they are taken outside to complete the drying process.
- Potency: As far as potency is concerned, as mentioned above, Green Vein is not too mild nor is it too potent. This means that while its effects are much more subtle than White Vein, it is still considered to still have stimulant effects.
- Effects: When it comes to the Green Vein effects, according to consumer testimonies this vein gives a mild energy boost and focuses on offering mental clarity and giving a boost in concentration.
Red Vein Kratom
Red Vein Kratom is the mildest of the four veins which is why any beginner should have no trouble at all starting with this strain. Not only is it one of the milder strains, but it is also perhaps the most popular vein color as it is a strain that is useful for both beginners and veterans alike.
- Harvesting/Drying Process: Red Vein is harvested from the most mature trees after which they are dried by using extensive amounts of sunlight or a UV lamp. This type of drying process is the opposite of the White Vein hence the difference in their potency.
- Potency: While Red Vein is the most mellow of the four veins of Kratom because it is harvested at its most mature stage it still has the highest 7-hydroxy Mitragynine content. Irrespective of high 7-hydroxy Mitragynine content, however, it is still not classified as a stimulant making it the most approachable strain as compared to others.
- Effects: Even though it is not scientifically proven, many customers who have used Red Vein Kratom have reported a sense of calmness surrounding them which makes this strain mildly relaxing.
Yellow Vein Kratom
- While Yellow Vein Kratom is not a distinct strain or vein on its own, it is created when two strains of Kratom whether it be white and green or green and red are mixed. The yellow in the name comes from the blending of different veins together.
- Apart from these four veins of Kratom, there is one more strain which made from a different drying process than the rest. This strain is Bentuangie.
- This fermented strain is a variant of the Red Strain which is fermented during the drying process. While it shares the same sedative effects as its parent strain.
How are these Kratom veins further divided?
- While these vein colors are the basis of strains, they are further divided according to the location they grow in. Following are some of the most popular strains of Kratom.
- Native to Thailand, the Maeng Da is the result of growers using a grafting technique on the Thai Kratom strain along with others. This procedure allows for growers to create the Maeng Da which is stronger and more stable than the Thai strain.
- Simultaneously, Maeng Da is one of the most popular strains and its most popular variant which is the Green Maeng Da is the most popular strains on the market today. While it may seem that because of the grafting technique this strain ceases to be organic, that is not true as there are still no external elements involved which means this strain is still considered to be organic Kratom.
- While Maeng Da itself is a balanced strain, which has been reported to have energy and mood boosting effects for some people, the Green Maeng Da strain is popular for its reported focus and productivity boosting effects. Red Maeng da is a well known super speciosa.
- Grown in the lush forests of Bali, Indonesia, Bali, native to southeast Asia, is one of the front-running strains in the world. While there is no special technique to produce this strain, its specialty stems from the alkaloid-rich environment it is grown in.
- Out of all the variants of the Bali strain, the Red Bali is not only the most readily available but also the most popular variant and one of the most popular strains overall. According to customer reports, the Red Bali strain is best known for its relief affects which are not however proven scientifically as of now.
- When it comes to a mix of rarity and quality the strain that first pops up in your mind is the Borneo Kratom strain. Native to the island of Borneo, Indonesia, and one of the most rugged terrains on earth, this strain belongs to a region that has rich biodiversity and a conducive climate which leads to incredible conditions for cultivation.
- One variant of this strain that is popular amongst the experienced users is White Borneo. White Borneo effects which are described by users include a significant boost in energy and focus as well as alleviation from discomfort.
What types of Kratom products are available today?
All the strains mentioned above are available in various mediums of consumption each one with its pros and cons.
These types of products include the following:
- The process of making powder is the simplest as it involves Pure Kratom Powder (if the brand is reputable) being dried, and then shredded into a fine consistency. Usually, after this procedure, an industrial grinder is also used to refine the powder even further. Pure Powder is potent which is why it is ideal for experienced users who have adjusted to its potency and its taste.
- When it comes to kratom capsules the procedure of making them includes the highest quality Kratom powder being encapsulated in gelatin-based shells or capsules. Capsules, however, allow you to be discreet while consuming it, make microdosing significantly easier and allow you to bypass the bitter taste of powder.
- Kratom Tablets are made from a more complex compressing procedure combining Powder with high quality Kratom Extract, or Pure Powder compressed into tablets. Kratom tablets are different from kratom pills.
- Kratom Tea is an innovative method of consuming it which for some people has made it extremely easy to incorporate it into their daily routine. The most important thing to remember when making Kratom tea is to avoid boiling water as that will break down the alkaloids in Kratom. All you must do is brew your Kratom tea with hot water and add in any flavorings to make it more digestible. Kratom tea makes it much easier for many to make it a part of their daily life.
- Speciosa Soda – Plant Based Sparkling kratom Soda Drink With Kava Root Extract
Where should I get Pure Kratom from?
When it comes to quality, variety, and safety all merging in one place, there is no better place for kratom enthusiasts to buy Kratom from except Christopher’s Organic Botanicals. Being a Good Manufacturing Practice or GMP certified vendor you have nothing to worry about as far as the manufacturing process and quality control protocols are concerned.
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals uses state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. They only offer a selection of products. All products – including tea and powder – are evaluated for contaminants, such as heavy metals and E. Coli, and Salmonella.
We have made all these test results available to you. This is so you can trust us before you make a purchase.
Visit our website now and check our vast selection of Pure products yourself! Buy lab tested white maeng da and premium capsules today! We promise to provide top quality customer service and the best out of all the other vendors.