Red Bali Kratom Powder
$16.00 – $64.00
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Red Bali is a Classic Kratom strain which is widely popular and easily accessible. However, an interesting point to note here is that Kratom doesn’t grow in Bali region of Indonesia the way that it grows in the jungles. Kratom actually comes from the dense forests of Sumatra and Borneo. Harvested from mature leaves which contain maximum levels of kratom total alkaloids, We ensure that the end result is a consistently safe high-quality product. We pay extra money to ensure we receive official kratom products. We love hearing stories and seeing pictures of the jungles and wild kratom trees! We work with a scout that hunts down and finds the best natural wild kratom for us. Not all kratom is created equal.
Related Kratom Products
- Red Thai and Red Riau are similar in effects. Try our Red Thai kratom capsules for an on the go solution.
- Red Kratom is said by consumers to be more for nighttime, or late in the day in general.
- Darker Red Kratom is reported to be more relaxing than lighter reds and tends to be fermented kratom.
- Medium Red
Expiration or Best By Date
Kratom alkaloid Percentages
- Mitragynine=0.6 % 7-Hydroxymitragynine<=0.04% Speciogynine=0.1% Paynantheine=0.2%
- 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
- Great for beginners or nighttime in general. One of My favorites for Bedtime.
GTIN Product Identification Numbers
2oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181758
4oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181741
9oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181734
16oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181727
WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause! Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. This product was produced without federal regulatory oversight for health, safety, or efficacy. This product complies with testing and labeling requirements for microbiology, heavy metals, and contaminants required by the KCPA (New Jersey Kratom Consumer Protection Act).