Red Bali Kratom
$16.00 – $64.00
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Red Vein Bali is a Classic Kratom strain which is widely popular and easily accessible. However, an interesting point to note here is that speciosa doesn’t grow in Bali region of Indonesia the way that it grows in the jungles. Kratom actually comes from the dense forests of Sumatra and Borneo.
Harvested from mature leaves which contain maximum levels of total alkaloids, We ensure that the end result is a consistent high-quality product. We fund extra money to ensure we receive official kratom powder.
We love hearing stories and seeing pictures of the Indonesian jungles and wild trees! We work with a scout that hunts down and finds the best natural wild speciosa for us. Not all kratom is the same!
- Red Thai and Red Riau are similar in effects. Try our Red Thai capsules for an on the go solution.
- Consumers say that Red speciosa is more suitable for nighttime or late in the day in general.
Red Bali Kratom effects
Red Bali Kratom is a popular strain of red vein kratom that originates from the island of Bali in Indonesia. Here are some commonly reported effects associated with Red Bali Kratom:
- Relaxation: Red Bali Kratom is known for its low energetic and relaxing properties. It may help promote a sense of calmness and induce a state of relaxation.
- Life Management: Many users find Red Bali Kratom to be effective in easing daily issues. It may help in calming the mind and promoting a sense of well-being, which can be beneficial for those dealing with daily life.
- Sleep Helper: Due to its relaxing properties, Red Bali Kratom is frequently used as a natural sleep aid. It may help individuals with sleep issues to achieve a more restful and deeper sleep.
- Mood Enhancement: Red Bali Kratom is known to provide a gentle mood boost. It can promote feelings of contentment, relaxation, and overall well-being, potentially helping to improve mood and reduce feelings of negativity.
- Light Red Leaning towards green.
Expiration or Best By Date
Initial alkaloid Percentages when testing the batch and adding percentages to the package.
- Mitragynine=0.95% 7-Hydroxymitragynine=0.02% Speciogynine=0.17% Paynantheine=0.23% Speciociliatine =0.26% Total Tested Alkaloids=1.63%
Second random alkaloid percentage test pulled from this batch for release testing as seen in lab results.
- Mitragynine=0.989% 7-Hydroxymitragynine<=<LOQ% Speciogynine=0.208 % Paynantheine=0.227% Speciociliatine =0.245% Total Alkaloids=1.67%
Alkaloids can vary in plants. Therefore, we test kratom alkaloids twice. This gives us a better understanding of the batch.
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Testing Results
- 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
- Great for beginners or nighttime in general. One of My favorites for Bedtime.
GTIN Product Identification Numbers
2oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand
- GTIN 850007181758
4oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand
- GTIN 850007181741
9oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand
- GTIN 850007181734
16oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand
- GTIN 850007181727
WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause! Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. This product was produced without federal regulatory oversight for health, safety, or efficacy. This product complies with testing and labeling requirements for microbiology, heavy metals, and contaminants required by the KCPA (New Jersey Kratom Consumer Protection Act).