Green Borneo Kratom Powder
$17.00 – $65.00
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Green Borneo Kratom is well-known for its potency and long-lasting effects. Green Borneo is a well rounded green kratom that works good for most people. Super green borneo kratom is one of the most well know types of kratom besides Maeng Da. Try our Green Borneo Kratom in Capsule form today. We pay extra money to ensure we receive official kratom products. We love hearing stories and seeing pictures of the jungles and wild kratom trees! We work with a scout that hunts down and finds the best natural wild kratom for us. Not all kratom is created equal.
Related kratom Products
Green Borneo is close to Green Indo and Green Riau in the way it works.
- In addition, most customers appreciate it for the balance between energy and mood.
- Green Kratom in general is looked at as an energy booster. This is actually viewed as an advantage by users who are looking for a well-rounded, but moderate phenotype.
- A good Daytime chemotype as mentioned by consumers.
- Medium Green
Expiration or Best By Date
Kratom alkaloid Percentages
- Mitragynine=1.4 % 7-Hydroxymitragynine<=0.04% Speciogynine=0.2% Paynantheine=0.3%
- 100% Mitragyna Speciosa.
- Great for morning or earlier in the day.
GTIN Product Identification Numbers
2oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181512
4oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181505
9oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181499
16oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181482
WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause! Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. This product was produced without federal regulatory oversight for health, safety, or efficacy. This product complies with testing and labeling requirements for microbiology, heavy metals, and contaminants required by the KCPA (New Jersey Kratom Consumer Protection Act).