Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Terms of Service Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals kratom products ARE NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
- Christopher’s Organic Botanicals kratom products are packaged in USDA compliant packaging.
- Christopher’s Organic Botanicals kratom products are not sold to minors.
- You must be 21 years of age to use this product.
- Use all herbal products with caution. Understand the working of ALL Herbs before use!
- Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or machinery or if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking ANY prescription, non-prescription medication, or drugs.
- We do not ship any of our products outside of the United States.
- The information on this website, or Kratom Blogs is not medical advice, and should not be treated as such.
- The general information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- This website may contain links to third-party websites. The Company provides these links as a convenience only and does not endorse any of these sites.
- Christopher’s Organic Botanicals is not responsible for the content of and does not make any representations regarding the materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk. We do evaluate all links on our website monthly to ensure everything is in working order and current with our internal links.
- This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These kratom products and herbal products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Keep out of reach of children. Must be 21+ to purchase. All of our products are tested for quality, identification, heavy metals content ([AOAC 2013.06] Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury) and microbial safety (Aerobic Plate Count [AOAC 990.12], Yeast and Mold [AOAC 997.02], Coliforms and E Coli [AOAC 991.4], Salmonella [AOAC-RI 050701]
- This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of twenty-one. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications.
- A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any herbal product. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners.
- This product was produced without federal regulatory oversight for health, safety, or efficacy. This product complies with testing requirements for microbiology, heavy metals, labeling, and contaminants required by the KCPA.
- None of the statements that have been made on this website have been reviewed or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. None of the statements on this website shall be construed as dispensing medical advice. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. You should consult a licensed health care professional about potential interactions or other complications before using any product, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
- Banned States We do not ship kratom products to the following States, Counties, or Cities in U.S.A. where there are legal issues with Kratom: ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, INDIANA, RHODE ISLAND, VERMONT, WISCONSIN. SARASOTA COUNTY, UNION COUNTY, MALHEUR COUNTY, DENVER CO, SAN DIEGO CA, CITY OF OCEANSIDE CA, JERSEYVILLE IL, ALTON IL, AND COLUMBUS MS. Furthermore, Kratom is also banned in following countries where shipment is not permitted: AUSTRALIA, BURMA, CANADA, DENMARK, FINLAND, ISRAEL, LITHUANIA, MALAYSIA, MYANMAR, POLAND, ROMANIA, SOUTH KOREA, SWEDEN, THAILAND, UNITED KINGDOM, and VIETNAM.