Yellow Maeng Da Kratom Flash Sale
$19.00 – $49.00
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Yellow Kratom is the result of an ancient blending and complex drying process that leads to a completely unique alkaloid profile. Kratom is a tree that comes from the coffee family, but doesn’t contain caffiene. We source our kratom directly from Southeast Asia using fair trade practices, ensuring that the end result is a consistently high-quality product. We pay extra money to ensure we receive official kratom products. We love hearing stories and seeing pictures of the jungles and wild kratom trees! We work with a scout that hunts down and finds the best natural wild kratom for us. Not all kratom is created equal.
- Yellow Vietnam is another yellow kratom variety we sell at Christopher’s Organic Botanicals that would have similar effects.
- A good Daytime phenotype as mentioned by consumers. The alkaloid content is usually high. Often referred to as “the strongest” Yellow Vein available.
- Harvested from the Jong Kong Region of Indonesia!
- Greenish White
Expiration or Best By Date
Kratom alkaloid Percentages
- Mitragynine=0.8 % 7-Hydroxymitragynine<=0.04% Speciogynine=0.1% Paynantheine=0.1%
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Kratom Testing Results
- 100% Mitragyna Speciosa.
- Great for first thing in the morning to give that extra boost I need.
GTIN Product Identification Numbers
2oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181819
4oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181826
9oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181833
16oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181802
WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause! Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. This product was produced without federal regulatory oversight for health, safety, or efficacy. This product complies with testing and labeling requirements for microbiology, heavy metals, and contaminants required by the KCPA (New Jersey Kratom Consumer Protection Act).
There are no reviews yet.