- Recent laws on Mitragyna Speciosa, common name Kratom, is a shrubby tree native to South-East Asia. It is in the biological Family Rubiaceae, which includes the coffee plant. It has been used for centuries in the region’s traditional medicine.
- Product not available to Arkansas, Indiana, Alabama, Vermont, Wisconsin, Rhode Island And outside the U.S.
Help keep Kratom legal: https://aka.salsalabs.org/christophersorganicbotanicalsaka/index.html
- Kratom is currently illegal in these states (and cities) in the US:
Sarasota County (Florida)
San Diego (California)
Denver (Colorado) – banned for human consumption.
- We have 2 coupon codes available: ilovekratom 10% off and firsttime 15% OFF. Both coupons are one time use. We did away with most coupon codes when We introduced our points and rewards program which gives everyone 10% back on every order.
- We are in the process of creating a kratom strain chart which will enhance your kratom experience.
- Fair trade Kratom means that when we purchase our kratom directly from Indonesia and import it without any middlemen, we have agreements with our farmers to set a FAIR Minimum price that we will pay them. Too much kratom is being sold to the US with absurd prices where farmers barely make a single US dollar for a kilo of dried leaves. This kind of purchasing is not sustainable for the future of Kratom in the U.S. or Indonesia! We believe that every person involved in the Kratom process deserves a fair wage and to be treated with dignity! We will continue to work with our Harvesters directly and make sure that their lives are better because of Kratom!
- The 4 Alkaloids that we are now testing for in Kratom which will be posted on this website in the beginning of 2020
Mitragynine: Indole alkaloid. Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal, adrenergic, antimalarial, (5-HT2A) antagonist. Mitragynine is the primary alkaloid in kratom, and is believed to be responsible for the majority of its effects. Roughly 66% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.
- Paynantheine: Indole alkaloid. Appears to be a smooth muscle relaxer, but there is limited research available and more needs to be done. 8.6% to 9% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf. Second most abundant alkaloid.
- Speciogynine: Diastereomer of mitragynine. Possible smooth muscle relaxer. 6.6% to 7% of total alkaloid contents of kratom leaf, representing the third most abundant alkaloid.
- 7-hydroxymitragynine: Analgesic and potent mu-opioid agonist, antitussive, and antidiarrheal. Along with mitragynine, 7-hydroxymitragynine is responsible for the primary effects of Kratom. It represents roughly 2% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf, though this is highly variable. Some leaves have undetectable levels.
- Let us know how we are doing? https://g.page/r/CfjzOD-6nrZ2EAI/review