$17.00 – $70.00
- Originally cultivated in Thailand, Red Vein Thai Kratom is currently grown in Indonesia, alongside other popular strains like Red Borneo and Red Bali. This chemotype has maintained its unique properties and distinct flavor throughout the process. Red Thai comes from mature Mitragyna Speciosa (Kratom) leaves.
- Kratom is a tree that comes from the coffee family, but doesn’t contain caffiene.
- These Kratom leaves are harvested by skilled farmers and then go through a drying process. The drying process is very important for the alkaloid content to reach peak levels of potency.
- We pay extra money to ensure we receive official kratom products. We love hearing stories and seeing pictures of the jungles and wild kratom trees! We work with a scout that hunts down and finds the best natural wild kratom for us. Not all kratom is created equal.
- New Alkaloids are Being Discovered.
- Try our Red Thai in Capsule form today.
- A good Evening phenotype as mentioned by consumers.
- Region: Indonesia
- Color: Dark Red
- Batch Number: 150105
- Mitragynine=0.5 % 7-Hydroxymitragynine<=0.04% Speciogynine=0.1% Paynantheine=0.1%
- Ingredients: 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
- Chris’s Take: Very good for bedtime and later in the day.
- Kratom Testing Results Link.
- WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause!
- Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- GTIN ID
- 2oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181550
- 4oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181543
- 9oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181536
- 16oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 850007181529