Kratom Honey balls sound like an unlikely combination. Everyone is aware of the existence and ubiquity of mitragyna speciosa. Over the years, this herb has been taken in many different ways, such as powder, capsules, extracts, chewing raw leaves, etc. Add another way to the list- kratom honey balls.
This is another way to consume kratom powder. As odd as it may seem, the earthy flavor of the plant and the sweetness of honey make an even combo that you are sure to relish. Would you want to sample these delectable herbal balls? Here is the method for making them!
Recipe to Make the Best Kratom Honey Balls
Over time, taking the organic herb in the form of capsules, powder, etc., can become monotonous. Here is the recipe for kratom honey balls, a novel and enjoyable method to ingest the herbal substance.
The recipe for the kratom honey balls might be the simplest one ever. Making the ideal mitragyna honey balls is something you may do, even if you have never made anything before. You do not have to spend money on these superb kratom honey balls by buying them from vendors (if they sell). Except for the tree leaf powder, everything you need to make these honey balls is in your home.
These are the items you need:
- Your desired kratom strain powder. Red, white, yellow, or green, any will do.
- Raw Local Honey
- A medium-sized mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- A spatula
The Procedure for Making The Best Kratom Honey Balls
Ketum honey balls are easy to make and only demand a small amount of effort and focus. Additionally, these sweet treats will take a little bit of time to prepare.
Instead of using the typical toss-and-wash approach, try kratom honey balls! So be ready and get the ingredients and utensils you’ll need to make some delectable goodies.
Measure the amount of kratom powder you will be mixing. (To prepare one serving of kratom honey balls, use the same quantity of kratom powder as you would for one dosage.)
- Next, add the all-natural herb powder to the mixing bowl.
- Add a few drops of honey to the powder. Per gram, 2 to 3 drops of honey are sufficient. If you still need to add more, add 1–2 more drops. (Try not to add too much sweetness to the powder since there will be an overload.)
- After adding the droplets, make sure the mitragyna powder gets entirely soaked by the nectar.
- Next, mix the powder and honey thoroughly until the mixture produces a crumbly, gritty texture and is sticky. (The mixture should be moist, so if it feels dry, add more honey drops. Likewise, if the solution feels liquid, add more powder.)
- Now lay the parchment paper flat on the counter.
- Place the honey and ketum powder mix on the parchment paper.
- Make small, circular honey balls with your hands by folding the parchment paper that contains the contents. (If you have an ice cream scooper, you may also use it to make the balls.)
- After making the rolls, store them in the refrigerator or freezer for a few hours to allow them to harden.
- After the allotted time, take the frozen mitragyna honey balls out and prepare your cutting board.
- Cut the frozen product out equally. (Cut the cylinder roll into three parts if you utilized six grams of powder and want one honey ball to hold a 2-gram dose)
- Lastly, eat them up.
There you go! You have followed the steps, and now it is time to enjoy the fruits of your work! See? It was not that hard. Store the extra kratom honey balls in a ziplock bag or container for another night.
Customize Your Kratom Balls
Some love honey, others not so much. Just because you do not prefer honey, don’t think you can not make these ketum balls. The best thing about this dish is that you can customize them with your favorite flavor.
Do you want to avoid mixing your strain with honey? No problem, replace it with the following items:
The sweet flavor of chocolate that we all love mixed with mitragyna powder can be the best thing in the world. All to ought to do is melt the chocolate first. Dark, white, or milk, you can mix any chocolate.
2) Peanut Butter
When mixing both ingredients, ensure peanut butter has a smooth texture for it to mix well. Do not use chunky peanut butter for this recipe.
3) Condensed Milk
Mix condensed milk with honey or solely.
Why do People Like Kratom Honey Balls So Much?
Mitragyna honey balls are something new for users. Especially if you are new to the kratom world, making ketum honey balls can be a fun way to enjoy the herb, and since small dosages are used, it can help them adapt to the plant.
Furthermore, there are easy to make and cost-effective. If you can’t stomach the potent flavor of the natural herb, honey (or any other ingredient of your choice) can help you get over it by masking the taste with its sweetness. Without worrying about their going bad or losing flavor, you may create quantities of these balls and freeze them.
Can I Buy Ketum Honey Balls Online?
We don’t know if kratom sellers are offering these goods online or in their physical stores. But why wait for them to sell these when you can make them at home? Besides, you can easily make them yourself, so spending money on them is pointless.
There is no limit to how you should take mitragynine. There are more than two ways to eat the herb, kratom honey balls being one of them.
Enjoy your preferred kratom strain mixed with powder and honey by following the eleven easy steps. You will undoubtedly enjoy every chew, no matter how you modify the herbal balls. Order your powder product, and grab your mixing bowl, parchment paper, spatula, and honey, to make some good kratom honey balls.