$17.00 – $70.00
- Green Malay Kratom actually grows in Indonesia alongside other popular strains like Green Bali and Green Maeng Da. This Green Malay Kratom chemotype was harvested from mature leaves which contain maximum levels of Mitragynine. Once the Kratom leaves are harvested from the Mitragyna Speciosa trees, they will go through a drying process. It is during this time that the strain will lock in its alkaloid potency.
- So, as you can imagine, the drying process is a very important part of harvesting kratom. Growers pick Green Malay kratom leaves whenever the veins turn green. On the kratom harvesting scheduling, farmers pluck Green Malay right in the middle.
- We pay extra money to ensure we receive official kratom products. We love hearing stories and seeing pictures of the jungles and wild kratom trees! We work with a scout that hunts down and finds the best natural wild kratom for us. Not all kratom is created equal.
- Green Kratom is said to be more for daytime use, or when more energy is required.
- Region: Indonesia
- Color: Light Green
- Batch Number: 15231
- Mitragynine=0.8 % 7-Hydroxymitragynine<=0.04% Speciogynine=0.1% Paynantheine=0.2%
- Ingredients: 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
- Chris’s Take: Great kratom for a relaxing day. I rotate types of kratom weekly for maximum results.
- Testing results Link: https://christophersorganicbotanicals.com/testing-results/green-malay-15231/
- WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause!
- Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.