Red Maeng Da Kratom Tea Bags 20 Count
- Tea Bags were made available for Customers to experience the way kratom tea is prepared traditionally.
- Kratom is a tree that comes from the coffee family, but doesn’t contain caffiene.
- Traditionally, the fresh or dried leaves of kratom are chewed or brewed into tea and the leaves discarded.
- Each Tea bag contains 4 grams of Red Crushed Leaf Kratom.
- Tea Bags should steep for 30 minutes.
- This is an extraction process to ensure the Alkaloids are released.
- Suggested use is 1 Tea Bag per 6 oz cup of water.
- Tea Bags can re re used for a second cup of Kratom Tea that will be a bit weaker.
- Region: Indonesia
- Color: Reddish Green
- Batch: 15453
- Kratom Testing Results. Kratom Microbiology. Kratom Alkaloids and Heavy Metals.
- Ingredients: 4 Grams of green crushed leaf kratom.
- Chris’s Take: I steep the tea bag for 30 Minutes to make sure I extract all of the alkaloids from the kratom Leaves.
- Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause!
91 in stock