$17.00 – $70.00
- Green Bali is a chemotype of Kratom which is widely popular and easily accessible. However, an interesting point to note here is that Kratom doesn’t grow in the Bali region of Indonesia. Kratom actually comes from the dense Rain forests and river beds of Indonesia. Green Bali grows alongside other popular strains like Green Malay and Green Indo.
- Once the Kratom leaves are harvested from the Mitragyna Speciosa trees, they will go through a drying process. It is during this time that the strain will lock in its alkaloid potency. So, as you can imagine, the drying process is a very important part of harvesting kratom. Once the leaves are dried they will be crushed into a powder. Native Indonesian Kratom farmers perfected this unique process to provide a highly desirable result.
- We pay extra money to ensure we receive official kratom products. We love hearing stories and seeing pictures of the jungles and wild kratom trees! We work with a scout that hunts down and finds the best natural wild kratom for us. Not all kratom is created equal.
- Green Kratom is said to be more for daytime use, or when more energy is required.
- Region: Indonesia
- Color: Dark Green
- Batch Number: 151511
- Mitragynine=1.5 % 7-Hydroxymitragynine<=0.04% Speciogynine=0.2% Paynantheine=0.3%
- Ingredients: 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
- Chris’s take: Great for beginners or seasoned veterans. Great for daytime.
- Testing Results link: https://christophersorganicbotanicals.com/testing-results/green-bali-151511/
- WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause!
- Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.