Green Bali Kratom
$19.00 – $64.00
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Green Vein Bali is a phenotype which is widely popular and easily accessible. However, an interesting point to note here is that mitragyna speciosa doesn’t grow in the Bali region of Indonesia. Kratom actually comes from the dense Rain forests and riverbeds of Indonesia.
After harvesting the Kratom leaves from Bali Kratom, they undergo a drying process. It is during this time that the strain will lock in its alkaloid potency.
So, as you can imagine, the leaf drying process is a very important part of harvesting. Once the leaves are dried they will be crushed into a powder. Native Indonesian Kratom farmers perfected this unique process to provide a highly desirable result.
Additionally, it’s important to research and understand the legal status of Kratom in your country or region before considering its use. Some areas regulate and may restrict or ban Kratom.
Before using Green Bali or any other Kratom strain, it’s best to talk to a healthcare professional. It is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using Green Bali or any other Kratom strain. They can provide personalized advice and ensure the safety of your health and well-being.
- Green Bali grows alongside other popular strains like Green Malay and Green Vein Indo.
Green Bali kratom effects
- Green Bali Kratom’s green-veined leaves distinguish it from other strains, giving it a unique appearance. Generally, people associate green vein Kratom strains with a balance of both energetic and relaxing effects. Users often report a sense of well-being, and a mild energy boost when using Green Bali Kratom. It may also provide a gentle mood lift and increased focus.
- Effects of Green Bali Kratom can differ due to personal factors like dosage, tolerance, and sensitivity.
- As with any Kratom strain, responsible usage is crucial. Start with a low dosage and gradually increase if needed, as individual tolerance levels can differ. It’s important to be aware of the potential risks and side effects associated with use. Mitragyna speciosa can be habit-forming, and excessive or prolonged use may lead to dependence.
- People say that Green Kratom is more suitable for daytime use or when you need more energy. People know Green Bali for its extra energy.
- Medium Green
Expiration or Best By Date
Initial alkaloid Percentages when testing the batch and adding percentages to the package
- Mitragynine=1.35% 7-Hydroxymitragynine=<0.04% Speciogynine=0.23% Paynantheine=0.32% Speciociliatine =0.34% Total Alkaloids=2.28%
Second random alkaloid percentage test pulled from this batch for release testing as seen in lab results
- Mitragynine=1.45% 7-Hydroxymitragynine=0.010% Speciogynine=0.331% Paynantheine=0.208% Speciociliatine =0.405% Total Alkaloids=2.36%
- 100% Mitragyna Speciosa
- Great for beginners or seasoned veterans. Great for daytime.
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Testing Results
GTIN Product Identification Numbers
2oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand
- GTIN 850007181154
4oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand
- GTIN 850007181147
9oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand
- GTIN 850007181130
16oz–Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand
- GTIN 850007181123
WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause! Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. This product was produced without federal regulatory oversight for health, safety, or efficacy. This product complies with testing and labeling requirements for microbiology, heavy metals, and contaminants required by the KCPA (New Jersey Kratom Consumer Protection Act).