Kratom is a famous natural substance many people have used in Southeast Asian countries for ages. It has several benefits and is available in various forms, such as powder, liquid, or capsule.
Kratom tastes bitter, which makes it hard to swallow. People come up with new ways of swallowing it every day, and the most recent addition to this discovery is parachuting kratom. It is known to be the simplest and most effective method of ingesting kratom until now.
Our guide is all about parachuting kratom, its method of preparation, its benefits, and valuable tips. So, let us get straight into the article without any further due. I have never used this method to take kratom. I did however use the toss and wash method in the beginning, but now I make kratom tea powder with warm water.
What is Parachuting Kratom?
Kratom can be digested in many ways. However, the new and simplest one is “parachuting or bombing” kratom. This method is known for giving jump-start effects and helps you to avoid the bitter taste of kratom powder.
The method is simple; all you have to do is to wrap up the kratom powder into a piece of rice paper and then toss it back like a capsule. The rice paper should be thin enough to dissolve quickly in the stomach. The punch of kratom can quickly start to work once the rice paper dissolves.
Guide to Parachuting Kratom
Below, we have mentioned a step-by-step process of how to parachute kratom. Please, read below.
Get a rice paper
- The first step is to take up a clean rice paper of an appropriate size. Blate Papes is a well known brand in the community.
Measure the dose
- The following step is to measure your dose. Wrap the dose around the rice paper. Make sure you wrap it properly by leaving some space, so it gets easier to swallow.
Choose the beverage
- After you have measured the dose and wrapped a rice paper around it, the next step is to choose a beverage for yourself. After swallowing the kratom, you will need a solid and flavorful drink to help you deal with the bitter aftertaste.
- The last step is to swallow the prepared parachute with the help of a beverage. If you find it difficult to swallow, you can also chew on it to break it into pieces.
Parachuting is an excellent method for getting the dose of kratom; however, few people complain about experiencing hiccups for the first time. Below, we have mentioned some tips that will help you avoid them.
Have a drink
- It is better to have a drink handy; anything like orange juice or mango juice will work to fade away the bitter taste of kratom. A solid-flavored beverage is recommended.
- Rice paper is relatively thin in texture and can be dissolved quickly. In some Asian countries, rice papers are used for rice rolls and Vietnamese spring rolls. They are available in almost every grocery store; they are dry, thin sheets, and they can become more pliable with a touch of water. Blate Papes is a great well known brand of rice paper.
Have some food first
- Consuming parachute kratom on an empty stomach can cause serious effects. Therefore, eating something light is suggested first to avoid inconvenience.
Do not dissolve in the water.
- Some people reported that dipping the rice paper into the water can help to swallow it better. But it is not suggested as it can dissolve the substance and rice paper.
Benefits of Parachuting Kratom
Parachuting Kratom has many benefits; let us read them one by one.
Easy to prepare
- Parachuting is a simple process to complete. All you need is an oblate disc to measure the dose and swallow it immediately. However, preparing other dishes with kratom can be a lengthy process.
- The action process of parachuting kratom is faster than digesting capsules. The rice paper covering the kratom dissolves quickly as soon as it reaches the gut, where it starts to show its magic.
Easier than capping
- Many buy a gel capsule, fill with the powder, and then cap it. This method is cost-effective compared to buying pre-made capsules, but it is lengthy. But do you know what’s more cost-effective and more accessible than pre-made capsules? It is parachuting kratom.
Conceal the bitter flavor
- Kratom powder has a very bitter taste, making it hard to swallow without any shield. The tissue paper helps conceal the paper and keeps you safe from the bitter taste. It makes it easier for you to swallow it.
Best Alternative for Rice Paper to Parachute Kratom
Those who love to consume kratom always look for new methods to ingest it. Many ways have been invented, but the discovery process does not stop. Many enthusiasts find parachuting as one of the best and easiest methods of ingesting kratom.
However, the real challenge is finding the right paper for the purpose. Many people go for toilet paper due to its thin texture, but there are excellent alternate options. One of the many options, the most appropriate one, is an oblate disc, a thin circular piece of material. The paper consists of a small hole in the center, through which the paper can be tied to a string.
A barrier is created when the oblate disc is placed at the top of the kratom powder. This barrier prevents the powder from being inhaled. Oblate discs are the alternate option for toilet paper, and we suggest you go with nothing other than these discs.
We want to leave a few comments as we end. Kratom is a supplement made up of herbs that carry a lot of benefits. However, it tastes pretty bitter, which makes it hard to swallow.
Parachuting is the newest method in town, which is cost-friendly and easy to prepare. Parachuting kratom is targeted right at the gut, and the process will take less than 2 mins.
We hope that you found our guide helpful and informative. Please make sure to share it with your friends and family, who would benefit from it.