What is shilajit?
Pure Shilajit contains fulvic acid and more than 84 minerals. Shilajit is a natural substance found in the Himalayas, made over time from plants decomposed by microorganisms. It is potent and restores the energetic balance. considering its unique composition as a Phyto complex, extraordinarily rich in fulvic acid, researchers hypothesize that Shilajit is produced by the decomposition of plant material from species such as Euphorbia royleana and Trifolium repens.
People consider Shilajit a millenary product of nature because it decomposes over centuries. Additional research has discovered that different plants have the ability to produce shilajit. These plants include molds such as Barbula, Fissidens, Minium, and Thuidium. They also include species like Asterella, Dumortiera, Marchantia, Pellia, Plagiochasma, and Stephenrencella-Anthoceros.
This is a nutraceutical product of demonstrated benefits. More research is needed to understand how shilajit works in the medical field. Specifically, we need to study fulvic acid and oligoelements at the molecular, cellular, and organism levels.
This research is especially important in the field of neurological science. To gain a better understanding, we need to conduct basic biological studies and clinical trials.
Shilajit is a sticky substance found in rocky mountains like the Himalayas, Altai, Caucasus, and other ranges. Plant and microbial matter decompose over centuries to form it. Shilajit has been used for centuries in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, particularly in India and neighboring countries, for its potential health benefits. Its effectiveness is still a subject of ongoing research.
Some claimed benefits of Shilajit include:
- Shilajit has many nutrients and minerals, like fulvic acid, humic acid, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, magnesium, and calcium. These minerals are essential for various physiological processes in the body.
- Shilajit has antioxidants that may fight free radicals and protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Shilajit might support joint issues due to its potential helpful properties, according to studies.
- Shilajit enthusiasts often claim that it enhances memory, focus, and cognitive function by enhancing cognitive function. It is believed to support brain health and mental clarity.
- Shilajit is a traditional herbal substance that can boost energy and stamina by helping the body adapt to stress.
- Immune system support*: The minerals and bioactive compounds present in Shilajit may support a healthy immune system.
- Anti-aging effects*: Some proponents suggest that Shilajit’s antioxidant properties may help slow down the aging process and support overall vitality.
- Male reproductive health*: Shilajit has been traditionally used to support male reproductive health and address certain concerns.
Shilajit has potential benefits. However, more research is needed to confirm its effectiveness for different health conditions. This is despite traditional claims and some scientific studies supporting it.
As with any supplement, it’s crucial to consult with a healthcare professional before using Shilajit, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have any underlying health conditions. Additionally, ensure that you are purchasing Shilajit from reputable sources, as the purity and quality of the product can vary significantly.
Shilajit has been known and used for centuries by the Ayurvedic medicine, as a rejuvenator and as antiaging compound. There are two important characteristics of a rasayana compound in the ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine.
3 Types of shilajit
Shilajit, also known as Mummiyo, is a natural substance that is available in various forms such as liquid, resin, and powder. It is a mineral-rich substance that is formed over centuries from the decomposition of plant matter in the Himalayan mountains.
Shilajit has been used for centuries in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for its numerous benefits. It is also known to boost energy levels and support overall well-being.
When it comes to taking Shilajit supplements, it is important to always follow the instructions provided. The dosage and frequency of administration may vary depending on the form of Shilajit and the specific brand or product. It is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional or follow the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner to ensure safe and effective use.
- Liquid Shilajit is typically consumed by diluting it in water or other beverages. It is important to measure the recommended dosage accurately and mix it well before consumption.
- Resin Shilajit is usually dissolved in warm water or milk before ingestion. It is important to ensure that the resin is completely dissolved to ensure proper absorption of its beneficial compounds.
- Powdered Shilajit can be mixed with water, juice, or added to smoothies or other foods.
It is worth noting that Shilajit supplements are generally considered safe for most people when taken as directed. However, it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, individuals with certain medical conditions, or those taking specific medications. It is always advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you have any underlying health concerns or are taking other medications.
In conclusion, Shilajit is a versatile natural substance that offers a wide range of potential benefits. Whether in liquid, resin, or powder form, it is important to carefully follow the instructions provided to ensure safe and effective use. Consulting with a healthcare professional or Ayurvedic practitioner can help determine the appropriate dosage and usage for your specific needs.
If you buy the supplement in resin form, dissolve a portion the size of a grain of rice or a pea size in liquid and drink one to three times a day (depending on instructions). Or you can take shilajit powder twice a day with milk. The recommended dose of shilajit is 300 to 500 mg per day. Speak with your doctor before taking shilajit.
Directions for use
- Mix a tiny bit of moomiyo, like a rice grain, in water. Have it with meals throughout the day.
- Duration of use 10-15 days.
- 5 grams 100% pure natural moomiyo
Botanical name for Mummiyo
- Asphaltum Punjabianum
- 5 years
Date of Manufacture
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause! *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intendent to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
25 in stock