COB 45% Mitragynine Chewable Kratom Extract Tablet 10 count
- Kratom Extract Tablets made for Christopher’s Organic Botanicals 10 count blister pack made using 45% Mitragynine extract powder and 55% Other alkaloids and natural aliphatic plant compounds. contains 100 mg 45% mitragynine. Kratom extracts are made for experienced kratom consumers who want a little boost to their kratom powder, or kratom consumers that cannot tolerate ingesting kratom powder.
- Chew well for best results!
- Kratom is a tree that comes from the coffee family, but doesn’t contain caffiene.
- Good quality kratom leaf powder contains approximately 1.25% Mitragynine and Typically has levels around 1.1% mitragynine. 1 gram of good kratom powder contains around 11mg mitragynine.
- Our 45% Mitragynine is 36 times more potent than leaf powder. Being a “Full Spectrum extract” means that it also still contains all of the other alkaloids and lipids that are found in the Kratom leaf. An enriched extract, the 45% gets to a point where we will start to lose some of the other alkaloids as the percentage of Mitragynine goes up beyond 45%. This is a benchmark extract. It is the complete full spectrum alkaloid fraction of the plant with all of the other major alkaloids occurring in similar levels and proportions as they are found in the plant. With further enrichment of Mitragynine a loss of the other alkaloids starts to happen. This is an extremely well balanced and potent kratom extract with an increasingly easier taste. For a typical dose of 2 teaspoons or 4.5gm of leaf powder you would only need 110mg of this extract to achieve exactly the same effects.
- This is a 45% Mitragynine extract and not a 45X Extract. We do not recommend using that terminology as the strength of an extract should be measured by the % amount of Mitragynine present in the product, which in this case is 45%.
- 45% Mitragynine.
- 55% Other alkaloids and natural aliphatic plant compounds.
- Other alkaloids include but not limited to:
- 1 Paynantheine & Isopaynantheine.
- 2 Speciociliatine & Speciogynine.
- 3 7-Hydroxymitragynine.
- 4 Mitraphylline.
- 5 Corynoxine A & Corynoxine B.
- None of our products are enhanced with 7-Hydroxymitragynine.
- All 7-Hydroxymitragynine levels in our extracts are similar and proportional to the amount of 7-Hydroxymitragynine that occur naturally in the plant.
- Every batch of extract that we produce comes with a Certificate of Analysis to show that we comply completely with the recommended USP467 Guidelines for residual solvents and also a HPLC report showing the amount of Mitragynine present.
- 1 Mitragyna Speciosa Extract – 45% Mitragynine.
- 2 1.5% 7-Hydroxymitragynine by volume.
- WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause!
- Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Christopher’s Organic Botanicals Brand Kratom
- GTIN 00850007181451
92 in stock