Blood Sugar Support Tea
Blood Sugar Support
Christopher’s Organic Botanicals is happy to offer Salem Botanicals Herbal Products for sale on our website! These products do not have any relation to kratom, and people can traditionally use them as a supplement or beverage.
A Heritage of botanical pharmacists have used these traditional herbal products for centuries. It’s crucial to discuss with your doctor about EVERY herb you consume on a daily basis. Certain medications can interact with herbs.
Blood Sugar Support Tea* is a specially formulated blend that is designed to help individuals maintain normal blood sugar levels. This special tea is made with chosen herbs and plants that may help the body process glucose more efficiently.
One of the key benefits of Blood Sugar Support Tea is its ability to assist the body in regulating blood sugar levels. When consumed regularly, this tea can help individuals maintain stable blood sugar levels throughout the day, reducing the risk of spikes and crashes that can lead to energy fluctuations and mood swings*.
This tea is NOT a substitute for prescription drugs and will NOT take the place of any medications that you consume regularly*.
We have chosen the herbs and botanicals in this blend for their specific properties that support blood sugar regulation. Some herbs, like cinnamon and gymnema sylvestre, have been used traditionally to improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism. These ingredients help the body use glucose better, turning it into energy instead of storing it as fat*.
In addition to its blood sugar regulating properties, Blood Sugar Support Tea also offers a range of other wellness benefits. People have used the herbs in this blend for a long time in traditional medicine to support health and well-being. Some herbs in this tea have antioxidants that protect the body from stress and inflammation. Traditionally, people have used others to support healthy digestion and promote a balanced mood*.
Overall, Blood Sugar Support Tea is a natural and effective way to support healthy blood sugar levels and enhance overall wellness. By incorporating this tea into your daily routine, you can take proactive steps towards maintaining optimal blood sugar levels and promoting a balanced and healthy lifestyle*.
Blood Sugar Support Tea Ingredients are as follows:
- Chicory Root: Chicory root has been cultivated and used for its various medicinal properties and as a coffee substitute for centuries. The plant is a dandelion and has a long history in Europe and North America*.
- Rose Hip Fruit: Rose hips are the fruit of the rose plant and are known for their high vitamin C content. They usually form in late summer and autumn after roses have flowered and shed their petals*.
- Nettle Leaf: Nettle (Urtica dioica) is a perennial herbaceous plant known for its stinging hairs. Nettle leaf, in particular, has been utilized for centuries in various traditional medicine systems and in culinary dishes*.
- Burdock Root: Burdock improves digestion and contains inulin, a natural dietary fiber. As a root vegetable, it possesses considerably stronger antioxidant activity than common vegetables and fruits. In fact, recent studies confirm that burdock has prebiotic properties that could improve health*.
- Bilberry Fruit: The parts of the plant used are the berries and leaves of Bilberry Fruit. Historically, people have used bilberry for a variety of conditions, including diarrhea, inflammation of the mouth, urinary problems, and diabetes. Traditionally, people have also used it to prevent scurvy because it has a high vitamin C content*.
- Horsetail Herb: Horsetail is rich in silicon, a mineral that aids in bone fortification. Consequently, some experts suggest using horsetail for managing osteoporosis. It also functions as a diuretic and is included in certain cosmetic products. Nonetheless, there is a scarcity of research examining the impact of horsetail on humans*.
- Peppermint leaf: Used for gum, toothpaste, and tea. It can also help with stomach problems and digestion*.
- Plantain leaves: People primarily use plantain leaves as medicine, but they can also utilize the seeds as a laxative. Plantain may help with bronchitis, burns, coughs, dermatitis, insect bites, peptic ulcers, urinary tract infections, and wound healing*.
- Black Walnut Leaf: This tall deciduous tree is native to eastern North America. Indigenous populations traditionally used black walnut leaves, bark, nuts, and hulls as a source of food and wellness. The black walnut leaf has astringent properties and people can apply it topically or prepare it as an infusion*.
- Hawthorn Fruit: Hawthorn is utilized to guard against heart ailments and manage elevated blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Studies show that hawthorn improves blood flow in the heart, increases circulation, and lowers blood pressure in both animals and humans. It has also been applied topically to cure boils and skin lesions*.
- Knotgrass Herb: helps with oral health, fights gingivitis, and prevents and treats kidney stones. Drinking knotgrass tea can also help ward off chronic tiredness and enhance your blood vessels*.
- Birch Leaf: Birch has numerous medicinal applications; it’s rich in the anti-inflammatory compound methyl salicylate. The plant’s leaves and twigs may help with sprains, muscle strains, headaches, and sinus congestion when used in different ways*.
- St. John’s Wort: St. John’s wort is likely safe up to 900 mg per day for a maximum of 12 weeks. Possible side effects include diarrhea, dizziness, trouble sleeping, restlessness, and a tingling feeling on the skin*. St. John’s wort has interactions with numerous medications.
Please consult your doctor or healthcare provider before buying anything from our store if you are currently on any medications. Certain medications can interact with our products, causing adverse effects or reducing the effectiveness of either the medication or the product.
Contact your doctor to make sure the products you want to use are safe with your current medications. Your doctor is aware of your medical history. This includes any allergies, sensitivities, or pre-existing conditions that could impact your ability to use certain products.
Your doctor can provide guidance on the appropriate amount, frequency, and duration of product usage. It is important to consult your doctor for advice on these factors. They can help determine the suitable amount, frequency, and duration for using the products you are considering. They can also advise you on any potential side effects or precautions you should be aware of.
Consulting your doctor before buying products from our store shows you care about your health and well-being. It helps you make smart choices and ensures you take necessary steps to avoid risks or problems.
Your doctor is the best person to ask about how different medications and products can affect each other. Their expertise and guidance will help you make the most appropriate choices for your specific needs and circumstances.
Does not contain
- gluten, yeast, sugar, starch, any coloring, flavors or preservatives.
Naturally Caffeine free
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intendent to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
24 in stock