Using kratom is excellent, but what’s disgusting is the stains that it leaves. And we can guess, you must be a victim of that? You do not have to worry as you have arrived on the right webpage. We have got you covered!
You must have observed that removing kratom stains is more complicated than it seems. It stays there; no matter what you do, those stubborn stains will not leave your clothes. The green color can make your clothes look bad, imagine a white shirt with a big green hole. That’s dreadful!
Hey! We did not intend to scare you. Our guide is all about the different ways and procedures you can get rid of those tenacious stains within minutes. Just make sure you read them all carefully and apply accordingly. Good luck!
4 Methods To Remove Kratom Stains
Below, we have mentioned some ways that can be helpful in kratom stain removal.
1. Use OxiClean Max Force
- Those who have gone through the pain of removing kratom stains swear upon the stain-removing ability of Oxiclean Max Force. It may be expensive for some people, but you would not want to mess up with your favorite dress, right?
- The process is simple, but following the instructions mentioned in the package is recommended. All you have to do is to prepare the solution and dip the fabric into it. Allow it to soak in the solution for a few hours, and then wash it off!
2. Use Distilled White Vinegar
- Mixing dish soap and vinegar is a cost-friendly option when removing kratom stains. It ensures the effective removal of kratom stains with little effort.
- The method is simple; you must start by mixing equal cups of dish soap and white vinegar in equal portions and two cups of distilled water. Soak a clean cloth in the solution and dab it slowly on the kratom stains. Let the solution stay in the targeted area for about 30 minutes. Rinse it off with clean water to remove the key.
3. Use Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is known for its bleaching properties and has been used as a laundry bleach for ages. It effectively whitens clothes and removes yellowish-green stains in minutes. Almost every household has it; if not, you can buy it from the market.
- The method is the easiest of all. Spray some hydrogen peroxide on the stained area and let it soak for about 10 minutes. Repeat the steps if you still see some traces of the stain.
4. Use Pet Stain Remover
- Pet stain remover is an effective method suggested for the problem mentioned. Pet stain removers are readily available in any pet shop; all you have to do is to follow the proper steps.
- Firstly, apply any pet stain remover to the area of the kratom stain. Allow the product to rest on the color for at least 10 mins. Next, rub the fabric against its ends to loosen the strain. The last step is to clean the area with a cloth soaked in cold water.
What Should You Not Do?
In the article, we mentioned everything you should do, but now there is a slight change in the discussion. In the following paragraphs, we will discuss what you should not do to remove the kratom stains.
1. Don’t Wet It
- You can easily avoid kratom stains if you do not wet the powder. The primary trigger for the colors is the dust that reaches the clothes and gets wet.
- Moisture makes the powder stick to the fibers in the clothes. Once you spill the powder on the cloth, immediately shake it off outside. In this way, you can clear half of the mess.
2. Avoid Washing Machine
- You must wonder why not wash the clothes directly in the washing machine. Well, you should avoid that at any cost. The warm water in the washing machine can make the stain stick to the cloth. After following any of the methods mentioned above, you can wash the fabric in the machine.
3. Apply Treatment before Wash
- Before placing the stained cloth under the tap or using any cloth washing soap, ensure you have applied any of the above stain-removing methods. Water makes the stains adhere to the fabric, and it can make it a challenging task for you.
4. Do not Rub the Kratom Stain into The Fabric
- After getting the kratom stain, you might first instinctively rub the cloth. Avoid that! At all costs. It can worsen the condition, making the fabric absorb the kratom powder deeply, making the removal tricky.
6 ways To Avoid Getting Kratom Stains
Below, we have mentioned 6 ways to be more careful with kratom powder:
- Pre-made kratom capsules can be a good option if you consistently face the problem of kratom stains. The capsules are less messy and easy to use.
- Be careful while filling the capsules with kratom powder. Perform the process very slowly and avoid abrupt filing.
- Avoid wearing full sleeves during kratom filing. Half sleeves will reduce the chances of getting kratom stains by a considerable percentage. Getting rid of kratom powder from the skin is less troublesome than from clothes.
- Always wear old clothes you no longer use while dealing with kratom powder.
- Use a bowl or a sink while transferring kratom powder from one container to another.
- During the measurement of kratom powder, avoid using heaping scoops. Using big spoons can increase the risk of kratom spills and the chances of staining the clothes.
Kratom comes with several benefits, but the disadvantage that comes with it in the form of stains can be stressful to deal with. It is better to have some tactics to avoid slipping some on your favorite clothes.
However, if you still got some, do not worry about it. The methods that we have mentioned are tried and tested. Kratom enthusiasts recommend them for the removal of stubborn stains. We added goodhousekeeping’s best stain removers list.
We hope you have liked what you have read. Make sure to share it with your friends and family who would benefit from it.