Red Borneo Flash Sale
- Red Borneo Kratom is one of the most popular Red Kratom strains on the market due to its unique properties and strong alkaloid content. A red fan favorite at Christopher’s Organic Botanicals.
- Red Borneo Kratom Trees are grown and harvested from deep within the forests of Indonesia. We pay extra money to ensure we receive official kratom products. We love hearing stories and seeing pictures of the jungles and wild kratom trees! We work with a scout that hunts down and finds the best natural wild kratom for us. Not all kratom is created equal.
- This is an island in Southeast Asia that is considered to be the third biggest island in the world after Greenland and New Guinea.
- The territory of Borneo is divided between the three countries – Indonesia, Brunei, and Malaysia. However, the biggest part of it around 70% is under Indonesia.
- Borneo is a giant rugged island in Southeast Asia’s Malay Archipelago. Borneo is shared by the Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak, Indonesian Kalimantan and the tiny nation of Brunei.
- A good evening phenotype as mentioned by consumers.
- Region: Indonesia.
- Color: Red.
- Batch Number: 150005
- Mitragynine=0.7 % 7-Hydroxymitragynine<=0.04% Speciogynine=0.1% Paynantheine=0.1%
- Ingredients: 100% Mitragyna Speciosa.
- Chris’s Take: This is my after dinner cup of tea. I use it about 5 hours before bedtime since Red Borneo gives me a bit of energy. Light reds such as Red Agatha or Red Bali before bed.
- Kratom Testing Results Link.
- WARNING: Before Using any Herbal Products, Make sure that you have a full knowledge of the herb, It’s Workings and any adverse reactions it may cause!
- Caution: Consult your physician prior to using this product if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.